|Title of the article
MODERN EDUCATIONAL TOOLS IN TRAINIG OF STUDENTS OF THE SPECIALTY
«COMPUTER-BASED MUSIC AND ARRANGEMENT»
Lukasheva Svetlana Sergeevna, Postraduate student, Samara State Academy of Culture and Arts
(167 Frunze street, Samara, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The modernization of the Russian system of education implies the alteration of the structure of the training process of future professionals in the sphere of computer music. Considering the specificity of the musicians training, the approach to the selection of modern educational aids is also transformed. It makes possible to highlight the features of the professional musical education in Russia in general. The goal of the research is to characterize modern educational aids, used in the vocational training of students, specializing in computer music and arrangement.
Materials and methods. The goals of the research were reached due to the study of methodological literature, located in the funds of Samara Regional scientific library and in the library of Samara State Academy of Culture and Arts. The analytic review of the literature was considerably influenced by published materials on the usage of information and computer technologies in the educational process. Methodological potential includes the analytic method, which makes it possible to define the opportunities of the modern musical education, using information technologies.
Results. The modern educational aids, which allow increasing the efficiency of the training process, were analyzed. The kinds of technical aids, used in the musical education, were defined. The features of the vocational training of musicians were considered.
Conclusions. The usage of information technologies in the musical education of the system of higher education in Russia makes it possible to determine the educational aids, increasing the efficiency of the vocational training of students, specializing in computer music and arrangement, and to discover new spheres in the study of the scientific issue.
computer, information technologies, training, music education, art, skill, techniques, methods and programs.
|| Download PDF
1. Selevko G. K. Sovremennye obrazovatel'nye tekhnologii: ucheb. posobie [Modern educational technologies: tutorial]. Moscow: Narodnoe obrazovanie, 1998.
2. Gelbreyt Dzh. Novoe industrial'noe obshchestvo [New industrial society]. Moscow: AST, 2004.
3. Kodzhaspirova G. M., Petrov K. V. Tekhnicheskie sredstva obucheniya i metodika ikh ispol'zovaniya: ucheb. posobie. 4-e izd. [Technical means of teaching and methods of usage thereof: tutorials. 4th edition]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2007.
4. Rapatsevich E. S. Pedagogika. Bol'shaya sovremennaya entsiklopediya [Pedagogics. Large contemporary encyclopedia]. Minsk: Sovremennoe slovo, 2005.
5. Kiselev G. M., Bochkova R. V. Informatsionnye tekhnologii v pedagogicheskom obrazovanii: ucheb. [Information technologies in pedagogical education: textbook]. Moscow: Dashkov i Kº, 2012.
6. Bespal'ko V. P. Slagaemye pedagogicheskoy tekhnologii [Components of pedagogical technology]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1989.
7. Volkov I. P. Tsel' odna – dorog mnogo: proektirovanie protsessov obucheniya [One goal – many ways: planning of educational processes]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 1990.
8. Choshanov M. A. Gibkaya tekhnologiya problemno-modul'nogo obucheniya: metod. posobie [Flexible technology of problem-module education: methodological handbook]. Moscow: Narodnoe obrazovanie, 1996.
9. Monakhov V. M. Izvestiya Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. Seriya «Pedagogicheskie nauki» [Proceedings of Volgograd State Pedagogical University. Series “Pedagogical sciecnes”]. 2006, no. 1.
10. Mikhaylenko O. I. Obshchaya pedagogika [General pedagogy]. 2008. Available at: http://kpip.kbsu.ru/pd/
11. Likhachev B. T. Pedagogika. Kurs lektsiy: ucheb. posobie dlya studentov ped. ucheb. zavedeniy i slushateley IPK i FPK [Lection course: tutorial for students of pedagogical institutions and advanced study students]. Moscow: Yurayt-M, 2001.
12. Krasil'nikov I. M. Elektronnoe muzykal'noe tvorchestvo v sisteme khudozhestvennogo obrazovaniya [Electronic musical creativity in the system of artistic education]. Dubna: Feniks+, 2007.
Дата создания: 16.10.2014 16:22
Дата обновления: 23.10.2014 12:43